1. The heat dissipation of the disc brake is better than that of the drum brake. When the brake is continuously stepped on, the brake will not be degraded and the brake will be disabled.
2. The amount of thermal expansion of the brake disc in the thickness direction is extremely small, and the change in size after being heated does not increase the stroke of the brake pedal;
3. The disc brake system has a fast response and can perform high-frequency braking action, so it is more in line with the requirements of the ABS system;
4, the disc brake does not have the frictional effect of the drum brake, so the braking force of the left and right wheels is relatively average;
5, due to the better drainage of the brake disc, can reduce the brakes caused by water or sediment;
6. Compared with drum brakes, the disc brakes are simple in construction, easy to adjust the gap automatically, and easy to repair.
7. When the output braking torque is the same, the size and quality are smaller than those of the drum brake.